The shortlist for the RIBA London Awards has been announced, with Brentford Lock West and The Westworks both included.
All 93 shortlisted buildings will now be assessed by a regional jury with the winning buildings announced on Tuesday 15 May.
If successful, the Regional Award winners will be considered for a RIBA National Award in recognition of their architectural excellence, the results of which will be announced in June. The shortlist for the RIBA Stirling Prize, the best new building of the year, will be drawn from the RIBA National Award-winning buildings in July and the Stirling Prize winner will be announced in October.
Buildings on the shortlist include:
- Brentford Lock West Block E by Mæ
- Bush Theatre by Haworth Tompkins
- LAMDA by Niall McLaughlin Architects
- Riverlight by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- The Westworks by Allies and Morrison