Place West London is supporting in an exciting new event called base (www.baseshow.co.uk) that addresses key issues of sustainability in business. Taking place on 16-17 March in London, it will provide practical, solutions-based information for business and will complement this with inspiration, entertainment and networking.
The programme offers a high profile combination of quality and quantity, bringing together business leaders, politicians and commentators including:
– Justin King, chief executive, Sainsbury’s
– Paul Turner, head of sustainable development, Lloyds Banking Group
– Rt Hon Ed Miliband MP, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
– Rt Hon Hilary Benn MP, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
– Jonathon Porritt, founder Forum for the Future
– Stephen Howard, chief executive, Business in the Community
Conference modules run in parallel streams, within four slots on each day. A two-day entry ticket costs £150 plus VAT, which includes eight keynote sessions, one 70-minute conference module, round tables, fringe events and access to the exhibition. Additional modules cost £75 plus VAT each.
As part of the Place West London network you can get a 20% discount on the normal ticket price (£120 instead of £150).
Simply enter basepwl in the discount code box at the start of the booking process on www.baseshow.co.uk .