The bill enabling the development of the first phase of HS2 to Birmingham has been given Royal Assent.
This formal go-ahead means the first part of the line, which passes through Old Oak on it’s way from Euston to Birmingham, will now go ahead.
- Arora Group Breaks Ground for New Heathrow Terminal 2 Hotel
- RIBA London Awards – West London winners
- Mayor looks to match crowdfunded schemes
- Heathrow posts record April
- Asda opens in South Ruislip
- Brent celebrates PWL Award win
- Brent Cross plans in
- Drones to flock to Charter
- West London universities rise in Guardian chart
- Ice Arena ahead
Borough by Borough
Place West London Sponsors