The bill enabling the development of the first phase of HS2 to Birmingham has been given Royal Assent.
This formal go-ahead means the first part of the line, which passes through Old Oak on it’s way from Euston to Birmingham, will now go ahead.
- STEM head for Power Road
- H&F Business Awards announced
- Greenland progress Ram
- More White City approvals
- U+I gets temp container permission
- Tunnel breakthrough for Northern Line Extension
- The Porter Building gets Platinum Wiredscore
- WeWork head for Hammersmith
- Brent step up Borough of Culture bid
- Mayor launches STEM initiatives
Borough by Borough
Place West London Sponsors