The bill enabling the development of the first phase of HS2 to Birmingham has been given Royal Assent.
This formal go-ahead means the first part of the line, which passes through Old Oak on it’s way from Euston to Birmingham, will now go ahead.
- Boxpark heads for Wembley
- Government funds neighbourhood planning
- AEW signs ZTE
- Refurb plans for Hounslow leisure centres
- Walsh heads to Be
- Porter gets first tenant
- MIPIM UK to discuss Brexit effect on overseas investment
- 10HG sells again
- Spelthorne buys WBC4
- Government housing plan would ramp up London numbers
Borough by Borough
Place West London Sponsors