There are two parts to the shortlist – completed schemes, and those still in construction or planning. While there are no West London schemes in the Completed list, the Project (incomplete) shortlist is dominated by the Western Boroughs, with the list including:
- Leo Developments’ 3 Churches, in Ealing, designed by Autor
- Shepherds Bush Housing Group’s Dawes Road, Fulham, designed by Levitt Bernstein
- A2Dominion’s Green Man Lane Estate, in Ealing, designed by Conran and Partners
- Pinnacle Developments’ Olympic Way, in Wembley, designed by HTA
- South Street’s Ravenscourt House, in Hamersmith, designed by Fraser Brown MacKenna Architects
- L&Q and Countryside’s South Acton Regeneration, designed by HTA
- St George’s Thameside/Kew Bridge Road, in Brentford, designed by John Thompson & Partners
- Cathedral’s Gatefold Building, in Hayes, designed by Studio Egret West (pictured)
The awards are organised with support from the Department for Communities & Local Government, the HCA, the Mayor of London, the Home Bulders Federation, the NHBC, RICS, RIBA and others. They are established and prestigious and have run in one guise or another since 1947.
See the full list of shortlisted schemes.