Hillingdon Expo – a major business promotion event at Brunel University London is on tomorrow – July 9.
It’s an opportunity to meet a large number of Hillingdon based businesses who could become suppliers, customers or partners, and to join in some excellent practical workshops.
There are 53 exhibitors from across Hillingdon; 14 workshops; and a free B-B-Q at lunchtime. There is also an Evening Reception starting at 5:30 with drinks and nibbles and brief presentations from some of the world’s most important companies who have chosen to make Hillingdon their home.
No need to register – just turn-up! See the details below.
Thursday 9th July 2015
Brunel University London
53 Hillingdon exhibitors including:
AR18, Barn Hotel, Basepoint (Eastcote), Brunel University London, Business Travel Direct, Colliers, Complete Organisation, Conference Chambers, Courtwood Cars, Drayton Press, EBSI, Handelsbanken, Heathrow, Hillingdon Chamber of Commerce, Hillingdon Council, Hillingdon Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Home Instead Senior Care, Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, JGA, Key4Change, Kingston Smith, Marriott Hotel, Mercure Hotel Heathrow, Metropolitan Police (Hillingdon), Minuteman Press, Mode-Al Furniture, NatWest, NewPro Foundries, Octagon, One Care IT/Barracuda, Paradigm Housing, PwC, Rackspace, Royston’s Building Services, Ruislip Manor Chamber of Commerce, SEGRO, Sky-Futures SMP Solutions, Space Station Self-Storage, Spacetel, The Arch The Breakthru Diva, Threads of London, Titan Fire and Security, Travel Counsellors, Turbervilles, Uxbridge College, VTS, Ward Williams, WPA Healthcare
‘My Finance Partner’: helping businesses grow, providing insight and taking away the compliance burden experienced by SMEs
– Simon E. Brown, Sales Director, My Finance Partner, PwC
Accessing Talent for Your Business: placement and internship opportunities
– Michelle Kavan, Acting Director, Placement & Careers Centre, Brunel University London
Crossrail: a catalyst for growth in Hillingdon
– John Goldsmith, Area Community Liaison Manager, Crossrail
Changes to Consumer Law
– John Clement, Partner and Head of Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Turbervilles Solicitors
Cloud Definitions and Best Practices – learn about the different types of clouds available, what use cases they best fit, and how people are using them
– Matt Jones – Got-To-Market Manager, Rackspace
We Recycle Land!
– Tony Laws, Head of Land and Acquisitions, Clearview Homes
How to Get on to the Heathrow Supply Chain
– Christopher Howe, Heathrow Procurement Team, Heathrow
Ultimate Business Intelligence: driving your business with real-time information to improve your business performance
– Jon Dawson, Partner, Kingston Smith, Chartered Accounts
Using Social Media for Business
– Daniel Fairbairn, eLearning Manager, Uxbridge College