Brentford Church to become homes

St George’s Church will be partly demolished and turned into flats.

The Church in High Street, Brentford, and the Sarah Trimmer Hall will become four flats, nine houses and a maisonnette, after LB Hounslow approved the plans from developer Horton Cherry Lee for the derelict building, reports the Hounslow Guardian.

The church, owned by the Diocese of London, became redundant in 1958 and was used as a museum until 2006.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.