Brent launches shared affordable

Brent residents and workers are being given the chance to part own a flat in a new Wembley development, with no rent payable on the remaining share.

25 flats are available to buy in Maple House and Redwood House, two blocks of Quintain’s Emerald Gardens development – near Wembley Park station.

Buyers will get the chance to buy 70 percent of the flat, with the remaining 30 percent owned by Brent Council. No rent will be payable on Brent’s share. Owners will also have the chance to buy the remaining 30 percent at market value in the future if they want to.

This entry was posted in Brent. Bookmark the permalink.