Roxanne Mashari has retained the Regeneration, Growth, Employment and Skills portfolio on Brent Council’s Cabinet, but there is a new portfolio holder for housing.
Cllr Harbi Farah joins the Cabinet and has taken the housing portfolio.
The council’s Cabinet is now:
- Cllr Muhammed Butt – Leader of the Council
- Cllr Margaret McLennan – Deputy Leader of the Council
- Cllr Michael Pavey – Cabinet Member for Stronger Communities
- Cllr Roxanne Mashari – Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Growth, Employment and Skills
- Cllr Harbi Farah – Cabinet Member for Housing
- Cllr Krupesh Hirani – Cabinet Member for Community Wellbeing
- Cllr Wilhelmina Mitchell Murray – Cabinet Member for Children and Young People
- Cllr Eleanor Southwood – Cabinet Member for Environment