- H&F Awards shortlist out
- H&F states airport expansion policy
- St James submit White City plans
- Ealing looks at Town Hall redevelopment
- AXA complete in Hammersmith
- Brentford Marina plans to be shown
- South Fulham plans come forward
- Willesden Overground expansion
- Henley Homes exchanges on Brent House
- B&M heads for Blenheim
Borough by Borough
Place West London Sponsors
Hammersmith & Fulham Council has said it is against expansion at Heathrow, as it opens a consultation on the future of the airport.
AXA Real Estate Investment Managers and Bell Hammer have completed the acquisition of 77 Fulham Palace Road.